Friday, November 15, 2013

A little holiday wishing...

Christmas wish lists. So fun, so impractical. I really do most of my shopping at J Crew, Madewell and TJ Maxx "the runway" (oh how I love that section). But around the holidays, a girl can really dream. My eyes start to wander to other retailers! I feel like an unfaithful Madew-ife. Anyhoo, these are a few beauties that caught my eye recently that I thought I would share. The holidays are a time for dreaming, no?

Here are some items that I want now:




Isabel Marant Bracelets · Brooks Brothers Cardigans · Brooks Brothers Crewnecks & Scoopnecks

From top Left:
Clu Color-block wool Sweater - Colorblocking done right in the most gorgeous colors. Looks like the perfect slightly slouchy shape as well.

Brooks Brothers Long-Sleeve Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater - I really like some of BB clothes. Especially the ones from the Red Fleece collection that are geared to the younger set. Their sweaters really seem to last. I prefer this fair isle pattern to some of the others one I have seen around lately.

Middle:
Marc by Marc Jacobs Aimee Plaid Sweater - holy cuteness! What a fun take on plaid! Love the red trim at the bottom.

Brooks Brothers Long-Sleeve Shawl Collar Cardigan - Reminds me of Madewell's Log Cabin Cardigan but I'm sure it's thicker and better made.

Bottom:
Milly Karina Degrade Satin Skirt - I've only owned 2 Milly dresses and they were a lucky find at a NYC sample sale. This skirt reminds me of a taffeta fuschia-colored one that I had as a little girl. Made me feel like a princess for sure. Such a great party skirt!

Isabel Marant Enameled Bracelet - Ok. Way too expensive for what it is but I love the design! Sort of Egyptian looking. Nefertiti would be jealous.

My wish list could go on and on.... what items are on your dream list this holiday season?


No comments:

Post a Comment