Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals!

As I've mentioned a bit too many times recently, I'm obsessed with Madewell. Or maybe I'm just really enjoying the chance to explore another retailer. Their clothes are pretty easy to wear and have that semi-slouchy look without being sloppy. I'm slowing getting better at gauging size and shapes that will work for me.

Here are some of my Spring picks:

Heathered Linen V-Neck Tee

Ok. I know this is not super exciting - but doesn't it just look so slouchy I'll wear it every day this summer perfect?
Also comes in a slew of popsicle hues in the regular Linen V Neck Tee

Lacebloom Dress

Ohhh. Pretty. Lace. Little pleats. Love. Also love the Painted Lacebloom Dress.


This sweater is all sorts of 80's wrong but I still love it. The muted colors, the bateau neck. Yum.

Lace Cutout Tee

So adorable! I like tops with a little bit of lace - a slight hint of sexiness.


There is something so simple and summery about this shirt. The little blooms look like they are just falling from the sky. Love it!


I think this print would be too overpowering on me in a shirt or dress but I adore it on the shoes.


I think this is amazing. I love the asymmetry and the clear stones - means it would go with about a billion things! A statement piece but the neutral colors keep it from overpowering an outfit.

I like a lot of things in the new rollout but of course will have to see them in person to really decide. Sure wish they would bring back free shipping & returns for the whole website - that was a wonderful chance for me to get better acquainted with their clothing and sizing.

What are your spring picks from Madewell?

3 comments:

  1. I think I clicked on more Madewell new arrivals than J Crew this round too. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually never spend much time in the jewelry section of any store, so I'm never familiar with what they have. But that necklace! Beautiful! I'm glad you posted it, it's going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice t-shirt, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete