Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anthropologie Review - Cosmos Jumpsuit

I didn't think I would ever try on a jumpsuit. Ever. But I was attracted to this one - stars and a nice dark color - that's age appropriate right? Suddenly I had visions of an elegant party, sipping on a martini, eating mini quiches... Not quite my real life but it sounded good to me.

Cosmos Jumpsuit (Petite XS)

Hmmm. I think less cocktail party and more sumo wrestler. I do love the star print but the little stars are a muted tan color which I don't love. I guess white stars would be too cutesy. The Petite XS was definitely the right size - good on the length both at the feet and the shoulder to crotch length.


The back slit is really cute - nice to have a little peek of skin.

I think if you're going to go wide leg on a jumpsuit, the top has to be more fitted. I feel like I'm drowning in fabric. I don't know if I'm ready for something like that yet so I think I'll just stick to my dresses for the cocktail set for now...

Anyone else try this on and rock it?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - i have not seen a jumpsuit in a long time. The 70s and 80s are back for sure! I think I would love to see you wearing this with high heels to get the full effect - it looks flatter on you, except I think with the bare feet I can't see its full glamorous potential. I am quite sure I am too short this that kind of style, but I bet it is comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart for taking one for the team.

    ReplyDelete