Thursday, December 6, 2012

Anthropologie Review - Cap Sleeve Column Dress


Okay, so I know the Bailey 44 column dress love is not exactly a new thing. But, I have found that this particular iteration of their famous dresses has not received quite the same amount of love. When it got reduced to $49.95 I knew I had to give it a try. I also knew that I wanted to size up because I wanted this dress to be more work appropriate than date night appropriate. So instead of my usual S (and even XS) is fine, I went with the medium.



Is it truly work appropriate? Debatable. But, I LOVE the size medium! It's still comfortable and moderately sexy but not at all uber sexy like I feel in my pieced column dress seen here. I really like the neutral tan color with the pop of almost fluorescent orange on the stripes. I can see traveling in this dress and being very comfortable and chic. I think throwing a smart blazer or long cardigan will balance out the sexiness at work.

What do you think?

What is your favorite Bailey 44 dress?



No comments:

Post a Comment