Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Banana Republic Reviews: Ryan-Fit Textured Floral Slim-Straight Pant and Watercolor Pencil Skirt

I first noticed the skirt on the BR website weeks ago. It was shown with one of the sweaters they were selling. I have been waiting and waiting for it to be released and while it's been online for a bit, they just got it at my local store. I couldn't wait to try it on!

Ryan-Fit Textured Floral Slim-Straight Pant (size 2)
The print is lovely and the material is really nice as well. It feels like a dressy pant. Right now I'm hovering between a 0 and 2 at most retailers and I would say it's the same with this so they are TTS. When pants are boldly printed I like them to fit really close. These fit beautifully although definitely a bit more relaxed than I would usually go for.

Ryan-Fit Textured Floral Slim-Straight Pant (size 0)
These were too tight and you could see the pockets a bit since the materials was being held closer to my body. As you can see, there is a lot of pattern variation from pair to pair. I think I would take this size if I lose those 5 pounds I just gained but really either size was lovely. The background is definitely a pretty bright white - that was my only hesitation. Besides that, love them.
They have lots of other Ryan-Fit options including a pinstripe, a gray floral, and a chambray that looks awesome.

Watercolor Pencil Skirt (size 2)
I don't think I could wear a 0 in this one. It fit perfectly on the hips and the waist actually felt very comfortable which probably means the waist is slightly big. I didn't love that the print looks mirrored on the back on this particular skirt. The colors really are beautiful and the print simple. And I own A LOT of navy tops which would look great with this. Speaking of watercolor pencil skirts, I found this one and am now obsessed with it.


how do you feel about BR's new arrivals? What do you think of the Watercolor Print?

No comments:

Post a Comment