Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anthropologie Reviews - Night Phlox Blouse, Kudzu Skirt and Longtail Tee

I'm very intrigued by the Sarah Ball's photographic prints that Anthropologie is using right now. I love anything pastoral/nature/bird printed so I knew I had to try on some of the offerings.

Kudzu Skirt (size 2)


 This skirt runs slightly generous as the size 2 fit comfortable below my waist but I'm pretty sure it should fit a little higher. The colors are lovely and the print is interesting but unflattering. Plus the side view is atrocious - makes me bum look even bigger than it is. The length is also a bit dowdy on me.

Night Phlox Blouse (size 2)
I adore the print - orange and navy is such a deliciously rich combo. Unfortunately, the blouse runs a little short in the torso (and that's saying something because I have a very short torso) and a little high in the neckline. Didn't do much for my figure but perhaps sizing down would help.


 Longtail Tee (size XS)

I really like the idea of this but even the XS was quite large. The material is thin so good for a warmer climate.

Have some more anthro reviews coming.... 

2 comments:

  1. I love the kudzu skirt on all the bloggers I have seen it on, but LOL, that darn weed is all over the south slowing eating places from GA to VA up. So to see a skirt devoted to it is hilarious. Therefore I can't wear it out of respect to the native plants of my home. ;)

    That tee is MASSIVE!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the IRL pics of kudzu skirt. It is on sale today & I am tempted.

    ReplyDelete