Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

My daughter says this a lot. We'll discover some book back in her bookshelf and she'll pull it out saying, "This is a goody." It makes me laugh, a lot and also makes me realize how my language influences her little 2 year old brain.

So today I thought I would post about two oldies but goodies.

J Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Eyelet (size 2) in white




This blazer is currently on sale for $49.99 and I feel certain there will be another percent off soon. It's super cute and I feel like the fit is slightly more snug than other schoolboy blazers (which I like). The grey color is a little dishwater to me (and I LOVE gray so that's saying a lot) but the white looks really fresh in summer. 

High Tide Tunic Dress (size XS) in Vintage Linen


The XS is a little tight on my hips and bum but I don't think I would size up. The material is a nice heavy weight cotton and I really like this color. I didn't purchase it as I already own the stripy tunic from Boden's spring line but I like it a lot. I would actually probably wear this tunic as a dress.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and fingers crossed for a a good promo on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment