Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zara Reviews: Zara Printed Shirt and Printed Polo Shirt

Although the Zara dress I recently tried here was a disaster, I'm still determined to find something there! Free shipping & Returns is such a motivator and I do love their unique prints. I always make sure to read the material content and avoid their polyester. A lot of their spring items are made out of viscose or cotton which is definitely a step in the right direction!

Zara Printed Shirt

Somehow I thought this print would be more vibrant. It's still quite cute and I don't mind the feel of the viscose at all. It is really long - good if you are looking for a tunic but sort of a lot to tuck in. This is the S and I also ordered an XS which is probably the size I'd take (although I didn't really notice a huge difference). I really like the collar and the fact that it doesn't button all the way to the top. Still, I think $60 is a bit steep.


Printed Polo Shirt  (XS)
Again quite long and because of the lack of give in the thin almost gauzy cotton, I would definitely go up to a small. I love the brightness of the colors! I would have to wear a cami with this one as it is quite sheer. Plus the fabric felt so thin and delicate that I would be afraid to move to vigorously. Still quite cute!

What do you think of Zara's printed shirts this season?




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! I actually love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!Soft port authority apparel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Zara top! I have a print blouse by them and it's great. They can be hit or miss. I feel your pain about the dress.

    ReplyDelete