Sunday, January 31, 2016

J. Crew Reviews: Sequin Fair Isle Sweater, Edged-Lace Blouse and Striped Boatneck Tunic

Sequin Fair Isle Sweater (XS)
 I tried this on the other day in the XXS which fit ok but was really too snug. The knit is quite dense and the sequins make the top part not that flexible. The length on this one - so good! Everything is covered and yet it doesn't feel too long either. I don't normally go for sequins but the clear ones are so subtle and fun. I really liked this sweater. Also loving this slouchy Free People version. Looks luxe but casual at the same time. Love the gorgeous colors in this Boden version too.

 Edged-Lace Blouse (size 2) in Navy
 Sorry for the blurry pic - I was in a rush. I thought I would buy this for sure - it was my size and the navy and lace are so lovely but... it runs huge and boxy! I would need at least a 0. Bummer. This was the only one they had - clearly a return. Speaking of beautiful lace blouses, I am coveting this one even though it is out of my price range.

 Striped Boatneck Tunic (XS)
 Yeeeeesssss. This one is so good you guys. It has a sweater-y like feel and weight but is super soft and light. It is tunic-y but not too much so. Neckline is perfect and is just fitted enough without feeling clingy. TTS. I will buy this, it's just a question of how much I'm willing to spend :)

Not loving the new prints that much but I like some of the basics coming out. Hopefully the Teddie Pant will be a winner. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment