Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Liebster Award!

Thank you so much to Xoxo over at Will Work 4 Shoes! AND Egyptomaniac over at Egyptomanic the Shopping Maniac for my Liebster Award! Yippee. It is because of fabulous blogging ladies like them that I even decided to dip my toes into the seas of blogging.

I only discovered the blogging community a year ago and it has been such an invaluable resource for scouting out the best deals on clothing and for putting together some great outfits. I've really enjoyed connecting to this community.




Some info about the award: 

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The award has a few stipulations:

1.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.
2.  Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4.  Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.


My five blog picks are:  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments: