Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Banana Republic Drapey Pant Review

I've been finding a lot to like over at Banana Republic these days. They really are great for smart, basic workwear, I just wish they would do some more color. I've been into the whole drapey pant thing recently so I thought I would give these a try.

Leaf-Print Drapey Pant (size 2)
Sorry the pictures are so blurry. I would say size down in these puppies. They run pretty darn big. But, they are sooo comfortable and pretty cute. They drape quite nicely and felt good to move around in. I like that little tulip detail on the bottom. The print is not attention grabbing but rather elegant! It also come in a jumpsuit if that's your thing. If you like black and white, you may want to check out these collection pants from J Crew. I also found these cute little checkered ones over at Ann Taylor. Worth a try on. And of course, good ol' forever 21 has a cute pair in a palm leaf print.

What do you think of the leaf-print drapey pant?




No comments:

Post a Comment