Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Anthropologie Reviews!

Just some quick ones today...

Slubby Ruched Henley (XS) in Blue
The color on this is divine and I liked it quite a bit. The length is great for wearing over skinny jeans. It was a bit snug across my bust and from the side the pleating at the bottom of the bib is sticking out like a little buddha belly. Hmmm...

 Porto Garden Blouse (size 2)
I thought I would hate this but it is just lovely. Will require a cami which is a bit of a nuisance but I love the print and surprisingly the fit! My normal size 2 fit perfectly. Just enough flow to the blouse but also fitted enough to be super flattering.

 Cecil Maxi Dress (size S)
I know I must be officially deranged for even trying on this dress but I think it's so interesting. I would definitely need an XS and would prefer the blue colorway. The neckline is too high to be flattering but the side cutouts are sexy but not overly so. I would be curious to see how the smaller size improved things.

 Arden Chemise (XS) in Grey
This is a cute little throw-on-and-go dress. Basically flattering and the material is super soft. Nothing to really get excited about but nice for lounging around in on the weekends.

Anyone else own the Porto Garden blouse?

1 comment:

  1. ooh- I totally passed by the slubby henley in the store...looks cute!!

    I am in love with the cecil dress (at the awesome sale price) but I guess it runs a little large!?

    The porto blouse is pretty- I can't believe that shape is totally catching me this spring!

    ReplyDelete