Friday, January 9, 2015

Brooks Brothers Review: Flannel Shirts!

Every once in a while, I try to venture outside the arena of J Crew and Madewell. I recently discovered the Red Fleece line at Brooks Brothers and I am very impressed! The quality is really high and the fit is so flattering. They have so many great flannel shirts this season and the fabric is so delicious. Everything is still 50% off right now so if you can score a popback, it's a really good deal.

Cotton Flannel Shirt (size 6)
LOVE the plaid, do not love the peter pan collar. This would be adorable on so many but it's just not my style. It's a shame because I really love the plaid. So so so much. The fit is lovely. I generally am between a 2/4 at Brooks Brothers which means they run a tad small.

Cotton Flannel Shirt (size 6)
Adorable. Don't love the pockets on the chest or the little epaulets at the shoulders but overall this shirt is such a step above the crap they are peddling at J Crew right now.

The flannel is thick and soft. Love.

Cotton Flannel Shirt (size 6)
This one is more of a boy fit. I picture lounging around in this all weekend. The size 6 was a bit too oversized for me so I just caught a 4. We'll see how I like that. This is the most delicious soft fabric and I love the length.

Cotton Flannel Shirt (size 4)


This is probably my favorite. Really thick nice material and a beautiful shape - wow I have a waist! The 4 is a bit snug in the chest but will fit perfectly once I am done with breastfeeding. I cannot recommend this shirt enough. I guess the colors are a little "Christmas-y" but I still really like them.

I have some more reviews coming for BB Red Fleece. It's really fun to discover a new retailer! Have you shopped at Brooks Brothers before?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colours in these flannel shirts! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete