Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ann Taylor Loft: Full Bloom Shorts and Some Sweaters



I love these shorts. I originally tried on a 2 but they were way too big. These are a perfect fit, I just hope they don't stretch too much. I also tried the size 2 Petite and while they fit fine, I preferred the regular. The 4 inch inseam feels modest but not dowdy and the overall style of the short is flattering and fun without being too revealing. A winner!

Triangle Sheer Sweater (S)
I love a lightweight sweater in the summer - I'm always cold so having a little cute layer to pop on is perfect. Something about the pattern added visual weight to my eyes. I think if I'm going to do a lightweight sweater from the Loft I would go for This sweater  instead. Has that whole tropical palm thing going on and much cuter on. I'm trying to hold back on buying more stuff I don't really NEED right now. My closet is about to explode since I'm still holding on to several different sizes of clothes post baby. Once I stop BFeeding I'll do a major cleanout but want to see where my body is really going to land!

Foiled Chevron Pointelle Stitch Sweater (XS)
I LOVE gold sweaters. I have too many of them already. I liked that this was sheer - I envisioned layering it over a cute little tank. Unfortunately the side had a hole in it. Otherwise it is quite delicate and fun. The feel of the knit is odd - the metallic must be sort of coated on in the last part of the sweater-making process because it felt a teeny bit stiff.

Melange Trouser Skirt (size 0)
This was on final sale for like $14 or something. It's cute and oh so comfortable but definitely a little on the snug and short side so I passed. Love the "melange" knit however.

Loft seems to have had some real hits this summer. What do you think of their current offerings?


1 comment: