Monday, August 22, 2011

More Anthro Reviews

The following are 2 items I really liked with my recent Anthropologie order but I'm still not totally sold.

First is the Embroidery Pattern skirt (size S). It is really vibrant and beautiful. The silk is lovely and I think it is quite a bargain for $39.95. Most reviewers have found that it runs big in the waist but I found the opposite - but maybe that's a summer of beer and BBQ talking :)
Anyway - the pattern is slightly reminiscent of Grandma's couch fabric but I'm intrigued. It does satisfy that need to be on trend with the whole midi-length thing. What do you think?



Next is the Pointilist Pond Blouse (size 2). The print is absolutely charming and it is an easy piece to thrown on and look pulled together but be super comfortable. It is sheer but not to the point where I would feel the need for a camisole. Love the button/split sleeve detail. I also did a charge-send for a size 0 as I felt I could size down on that one. Will review that when it arrives.





Anyone else find some real gems in the current sale offerings at Anthropologie?

2 comments:

  1. I love the print on the Pointilist Blouse as well. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryEb - thanks! $50 is usually more than I pay for a blouse but I think it's kind of special so I might have to suck it up :)

    ReplyDelete